Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » tips/tricks to deal with KOC inability to work offline
  •  
pfisher

Send a private message to this user
I am interested in using KMS6 for my organization. One of the major stumbling blocks for this is the lack of offline support in the Kerio Outlook Connector.

I am curious how existing Kerio customers are dealing with this. I have some users who travel with laptops, yet need to reference their email when offline. I have pondered writing a script for Outlook which syncs the data in the Inbox, Calendar, Contacts, etc.. with counterparts in a local PST file. This would allow my users to look up any historical information in the data files while they are offline. Simple POP/SMTP could be utilized with a dialup account while in offline mode, and then resync when the user comes back to the office.

Does anyone have any other thoughts to share on how they have overcome this?

Thanks,
Paul
  •  
johbar

Send a private message to this user
The buzz from the bees is that this will be fixed only as of 6.1

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children
Previous Topic: Conference rooms booking
Next Topic: Webmail's Spinning Hourglass
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:12:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.