Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Queue Administration
  •  
gunther

Send a private message to this user
I found the Administration Console not being able to handle a large Mail Queue (several thousand messages). The list is simply not loaded (running on a G4/800). Is there any other way accessing the mail queue and manually performing actions on it?
  •  
johbar

I am not to sure about the mac version but this can be done in Linux in the /opt/kerio/mailserver/store/queue directory

Dunno if thats gonna help though >:\

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children
  •  
gunther

I have access to the store/queue directory but the filenames don't give me any information about the mail sender/recipients/content.
  •  
johbar

<START QUOTE>
Re: Queue Administration Tue, 07 December 2004 14:08
gunther

I have access to the store/queue directory but the filenames don't give me any information about the mail sender/recipients/content.

<END QUOTE>
I had a look at my dir structure and the mail is stored on Linux is as follows:

/opt/kerio/mailserver/store/mail/[domain]/[user]/INBOX/#msgs

Where [domain] is your domain and [user] is the user. If you have a look at the files called something like:

"00000001.eml"

Those are the emails.

Hopefully this will be some help . .

•  
gunther

I'm sorry - this doesn't help at all if you're trying to clean up an outgoing mail queue with several thousands of mails in it...
  •  
johbar

I told you where it get's stored, use it or don't.

•  
suthunhawk

<snip>
johbar

I told you where it get's stored, use it or don't.

</snip>

Yes, the messages are stored in that path; however, the admin console stores it's Q list elsewhere. My experience has been manually purging the Q still leaves remnants in the console list. I "think" the original concern/complaint is that there is not a way to perform any cleanup on this listing through the console. Further, I've found that sometimes the Q will hang my mailserver.exe with no way of purging "ghost" entries. The only means of performing cleanup was to bounce the services.

Can anybody out there tell me where the "Message Queue Processing" tab is pulling it's list?
Previous Topic: SSL Issues
Next Topic: Scaling Kerio ??
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:22:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.