Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Corrupted message attachments
  •  
Miklosh

Send a private message to this user
Hi!
All files attached to messages and saved in Sent folder are corrupt when I send messages, using buttons Forward and Reply in Outlook.
It occurs, when I use template whith graphics for the messages.
And, the messages received recipients sometimes come with good files, sometimes with corrupt (though correct contents of the attached files are present at a body of the letter). A relation approximately 1 to 3 (bad to good).
Sometimes there are messages with empty or corrupt contents after usage Forward. Especially it concerns letters in the national coding and does not depend on usage such as the message (HTML, Outlook or Plain Text).
Still I have noticed a unpleasant thing: the messages saved in Sent folder, are not identical to sent messages, why? Why they differ very considerably internal contents though it is considered, that this one and too the message. But if to transmit it once again correctly saved file can appear corrupt for the receiver.
And it yet everything, the fantastic mutations of my messages made KOC simply amaze with the originality each time. For example, if nested files two and they of one type, instead of the first contents of the second under the name of the first can be shown. It so is wonderful and mysterious! Most of all me disturbs, that it is impossible to foresee, when I or the receiver will receive the corrupt message.
The most ridiculous, that KOC is the most valuable thing in KMS which allows to store messages and valuably with them to work directly on a server and is, as a matter of fact, alternative Exchange of small groups. It is strange, that I do not see significant improvements from the version to the version in KOC. I test KMS whith KOC in hope to replace with him Exchange, but similarly, it is necessary to buy more advanced as mail server, Mdaemon whith Groupware and to use IMAP for access to messages.

Situation, as a whole, identical, on the several tested computers. Folders with KMS are eliminated from realtime-scan by an anti-virus, McAfee is switched off.
KMS and KOC v6.0.4
Outlook 2003 SP1

I am sorry for poor english. What can be wrong? What ideas can be? Thanks.
Previous Topic: ... to create a photo for each contact
Next Topic: Conference rooms booking
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 00:53:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00299 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.