Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Windows 2003 AD users log-in problem
  •  
MareleSef

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I have installed winroute 6.0.8 on the same server with the windows 2003 domain controller.

I can import AD users with no problem, but the "Enable user authentification automatically performed by Web Browsers" option is disabled. Users now authentificate on the winroute web interface, but i will like to be able to authentificate them automatically useing NTLM.

I have read all the KB and all the topic on this forum, nothing helped.

Thank you in advance.
  •  
feite

Go to the tab Users / Active Directory / NT Domain. Enable NT domain authentication and enter your domain name. Go to the tab Authentication Option and enable Enable user authentication automatically performed by web browsers.

Feite
  •  
MareleSef

Yes, true, by doing this i enable the "Enable user authentification automatically performed by Web Browsers" checkbox, but when i test the actual authentification (winroute+AD on a windows 2003 en. server and a win xp sp2 workstation) i get nothing. The user on the workstation have access to the internet but the traffic is logged in "the others".

My question is: Does winroute 6.0.8 supports NTLM authentification on a windows 2003 domain? If yes, what are the steps to enable it.

For the support stuff at kerio: the KB concerning this issue is not updated, they are 1 year old.
  •  
feite

To add the traffic of a user to its account make sure the user has to log in before accessing the internet. You can do this with two settings:

Users / Authentication Option: enable 'Always require users to be authenticated when accessing web pages'

and

Configuration / Content Filtering / HTTP Policy: select the option 'any user' at the tab General of the URL rule. Do not enable the option 'do not require authentication'.
Previous Topic: KWF integrated McAfee AV update question...
Next Topic: Allow internet trafic only to authentificated users RULE...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 12:02:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.