Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Share Satellite Connection vith KERIO  () 1 Vote
  •  
Matrix

Send a private message to this user
I have 2 Internet connnection :
1.Leased Line for Upload
2.Broadband Satellite connection using a DVB Card

I connect to my broadband satellite provider using a vpn.

The Internet works fine on the computer,but when I start Kerio,I can`t receive the packets from the DVB receiver.(Ex. ping -t www.google.com ...... The computer sends the ICMP packet right-Using the VPN,The ICMP reply packet is received through DVB card but it does not reach the destination IP - the VPN`s one wich is reached through 127.0.0.1.).I susspect that kerio doesn`t know how to treat a packet wich comes from a different interface that it was sent.(Or I don`t know what to say......it simplly just doesn`t work at me....).Need help !!!

Does kerio know how to put those 2 connections together and share them both as a single service through a LAN?

•  
gringoon

I have that problem too!!

Anybody help?
  •  
kaiser

Im New To Networking.Ihave this same satelite problem.if u find any solution plz do let me know.
  •  
Jeraf

Try to switch off antispoofing.
  •  
fasihgr8

Same prob here plz give me sulation
thankx
Previous Topic: VPN for Mac clients
Next Topic: Internet web access
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:27:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.