Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Leave message on the server
  •  
oirek

Send a private message to this user
KMS doesn't seem to have an option for leaving the message on ISP's server after an POP3 download session. basically want to pull in the mail from different locations

PS: saw another thread on this issue, seems that this option is not supported. Any workarounds...
  •  
scadet7

Not sure of the version of MS Outlook you are running. I have been able to get this to work using MS outlook 2003 (not sure if the versiob matters) Under the tools/user account/change/More settings/advance tab, there is a box there that reads "leave a copy of messages on server" ensure to check that box and save the info. Once this box is check poped mailes using outlook leaves a copy of the mail in you folder on the server thus allowing web accecc to the same mail as well.

GOod luck
  •  
oirek

thanks for the reply scadet7 :)

you are right outlook does have this option as does, iam sure, most of the other mail clients. but this is not what iam looking for. i want the mail server (kms in this case) leaving a copy on my ISP's server (kms pulls mails from isp's server and outlook pulls from kms)
almost all the other mail servers i tried supports this option. not sure why kms decided to leave this out...
  •  
sophos9

Agreed, I need this option but I have not found any workaround.... Sorry I cannot be anymore help!

Maybe in 6.1?
Previous Topic: Web access to Different Domain !!
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.0.5
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 10:39:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.