Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio MailServer 6.0.6
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Version 6.0.6 - December 22, 2004

- fixed setting of WAP authentication (PIN code) in Administration Console
- fixed setting of Master Password authentication in Administration Console
- global Public folders for all domains are now visible in Entourage 2004
- fixed stability when sending notifications from user's filter
- fixed problem with stability in Fax plugin

Upgrade for customers using KMS 6.0.6 is higly recommended.

Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 10:15]

•  
strehl

I'm a little bit irritated about the subject “fixed problem with stability in Fax plugin”.

Several times, I tried to purchase a license for the fax plugin and always I was informed, that this product is not longer sold and would not be supported anymore.

Is this now true or not?

strehl<_at_>ldic.de
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

strehl wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 11:27

I'm a little bit irritated about the subject “fixed problem with stability in Fax plugin”.

Several times, I tried to purchase a license for the fax plugin and always I was informed, that this product is not longer sold and would not be supported anymore.

Is this now true or not?

strehl<_at_>ldic.de

We continue with support for customers who bought Fax plugin with KMS5 if they have a valid subscription. Since KMS6 we do not offer purchasing of new license for fax plugin.
  •  
strehl

Is it planed that the fax plugin will come back again later?
  •  
MVPPNC

I have the Fax plugin... one of the 3 sold in holland.
There are a lot of problems with serveral analog modems.
I use the Eicon Diva PCI and the Pro 2 and 3 (ISDN). No problem!except for the 6.0.5 version I could not send any faxes anymore.
I told kerio that the diva's work for 100% but I guess they drop the fax thing. I like it and I want to keep it.
Previous Topic: Webmail Feature Requests
Next Topic: I can't log in to web mail or an email client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 01:48:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00448 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.