Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Prepend message feature not working
  •  
kam192

Send a private message to this user
HI

I am using kerio mailserver version 6.05. I am receiving some messages as SPAM, when they are actually from trusted sources. I have activated the option to have SPAM messages sent through the recipients just with SPAM(prepend feature in Admin console under SPAM FILTER> ACTION) added in the subject header. But for some reason the messages are not coming through???
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Kam192

[Updated on: Thu, 23 December 2004 13:22]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Look into the Junk E-mail folder in recipient's mailbox. All spam messages are moved to this folder by default rule in user's message filter.

-----Original Message-----
From: kms-owner<_at_>forum.kerio.com [mailto:kms-owner<_at_>forum.kerio.com] On Behalf Of kam192
Sent: Žádné
To: kms<_at_>forum.kerio.com
Subject: [kms] Prepend message feature not working

HI

I am using kerio mailserver version 6.05. I am receiving some messages as SPAM, when they are actually from trusted sources. I have activated the option to have SPAM messages sent through the recipients just with SPAM added in the subject header. But for some reason the messages are not coming through???
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Kam192

•  
kam192

hi

Thanks PavelDobry

i found out that you can alter the filter.siv file (located the users mail directory)but i dont know what to type in, currently all it says now is "if spam test then "junk e-mail""

Does anyone know??

thank in advance
kamesh
  •  
peterj

Don't edit the file directly.

Use the KOC to change this (Right click top level folder & properties - rules.

Alternatively use the webmail - in settings select mail filters.

Spam rule can be removed or disabled
Previous Topic: Kerio as frontend, Exchange 5.5 as corporate Mail
Next Topic: Emails sent from PDA with activesync have the body removed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:38:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.