Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » MSN video/voice dosent work
  •  
wiper

Send a private message to this user
can't get msn voice/video to work, using NAT twice (kerio and wireless router) that might b a issue.
Msn IM works fine and file sharing aswell.

ne1 got any ideas what to try/test?

/W
  •  
deftoner

Try activating the opcion in Advance Optiosn Called "UPNP"

•  
wiper

thx but iv'e already tryed that and it still wont work

/W
  •  
feite

Make sure that on the client (XP) the SSDP and UPnP service are running on the client
  •  
deftoner

feite wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 15:32

Make sure that on the client (XP) the SSDP and UPnP service are running on the client

activated or NOT activated?

becouse this services was disabled during instalation of KWF :/

•  
wiper

thx 4 info... they where disabled during installation of FW yes, but feite writing about client.. not KWF server/gateway.

anyhow thoose where disabled at my client and they are now enabled and running, but voice/video Still aint working... damn!

what must be configured at FW? i have try open whats suggested by msn, but still no luck... upnp should be enough i think.

/W
  •  
deftoner

wiper wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 19:01

thx 4 info... they where disabled during installation of FW yes, but feite writing about client.. not KWF server/gateway.

anyhow thoose where disabled at my client and they are now enabled and running, but voice/video Still aint working... damn!

what must be configured at FW? i have try open whats suggested by msn, but still no luck... upnp should be enough i think.

/W

well there is another message in this forum that its call MSN Messenger, there is and some "trys" that you can do Smile

Previous Topic: what is TransparentProxyPort 13266
Next Topic: Traffic shaping SW doesn't work ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:21:21 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00499 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.