Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with KOC 6.0.5
  •  
Malic

Send a private message to this user
Heelo,
ive got a problem with KOC 6.0.5.
When i install KOC on a fresh system (Win2k SP4, Office 2000 SP3)
and i go to start -> setting -> Mail i dont see the Kerio Mail Connector Menu. I can only make new accounts in Outlook itself.

And i cannot choose between profiles.
The Kerio Outlook Connector just wont show up.
I reinstalled it already but no luck...

Any idea???

Big thx...
  •  
bperkins

You create a new account in outlook, but instead of choosing IMAP,POP, etc, you choose "Additional Server Types". You then, should see the Kerio Outlook Connector as an option.

Hope this helps,
BP
  •  
geabaldyvx

In Outlook 2K you have to re-configure the way that Office uses email. It needs to be set to Corporate Network. To do this go into Option and Mail Setup Tab. At the bottom you will see a button to Re-Configure Setup. Use this to get you going.

•  
Malic

Big thx!!!
This solve my problem...
  •  
geabaldyvx

Not a problem. This was an Issue with Outlook 2k being that it was the first "true" email client MS had that was worth anything. I have been using it long enough to know abotu the stupid things they fixed in XP which I never bothered using but O2k3 so far has been pretty promising.

I run the only mac in an all PC world so I use entourage and I am glad to see my Entourage features have crept into O2k3 so much.

Previous Topic: Connecting to OpenDirectory (see log)
Next Topic: sorting by categories field in contacts folder in KOC (6.05)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 14:49:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.