Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC 6.0.5 throws away messagetext
  •  
kim_friis

Send a private message to this user
We have just installed Kerio mailserver, and want to setup a shared calendar and shared contacts, but we have big problems with the KOC.

If I try to move/copy a mailmessage from my Kerio Inbox to a private folder, it throws away the messagetext alot of the time. And alot of times it hangs the outlook client.

When using outlook to add entries in the shared calendar that lasts the whole day, it places that entry on the wrong day when looking at it from the web interface. Also, trying to add a reacuring entry from the webinterface does not work correctly. (Entries for the whole day)

So is there a way to use the KOC for only the calendar and contacts part, and the use normal POP3 for mailing? Because as far as I can see from these forums, that part is much more stable than the KOC.

Also any other surgestions as to how to solve my other problems, and is this problems that other users have?
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user

You might be able to add a PST and use a POP3 internet mail account in outlook as well as a KOC.

This would give you two sets of folders so you could deliver and store mail to/in the personal folders whilst using the KOC for public/local calendars etc.

In case you needed confirmation the KOC is extremely unstable and has been ever since release in June/July.

I would like to add my name to the disappointed Kerio customers. KMS has been utterly disgusting since the inception of V6...

Previous Topic: main.cpp: LDAP connect to server failed: Invalid credentials
Next Topic: KOC Install
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:13:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.