Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » HowTo set different Time Ranges & Requests for different Groups
  •  
stuntgp2000

Send a private message to this user
Hello everyone,

I am a new user of Kerio WinRoute Firewall, I was using WinGate 6.0.3 which is I found very good but its problem is that it's give a lot of BSOD.

Anyway I tried many times to move to Kerio WinRoute but I couldn't do that before because I found it very difficult to setup.

Before posting, I have read WinRoute's Manual, but I didn't find what I need.

All I need to know for now is :

1. Is there a way to set different time ranges for different groups/users ? as I have seen WinRoute apply a general rule for all groupes

2. Is there a way to allow only some port of connection for a groupe/users ? because I want to allow only port 80 & 443 for students to connect to Internet and keep AdminStuff Group to connect via any port.

3. Is there a way to block HTTP requests which has .EXE at the end ? because I want to block EXEs from being downloaded

Wingate offers this type of setup :cry:

I would be very Happy if anyone of you could help me on this :P
Previous Topic: http error 400
Next Topic: KWF delivery failure notificatio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:26:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.