Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio MS 6.0.6 not sending email
  •  
kricket37

Send a private message to this user
Okay,

I have been testing various products looking for a good email server. I had tested 5.7.6 in the past and had no problems with the program. I was testing Kerio winroute firewall 5.1.7 with the mail server. I recently built a new server and throught I would give the new mail server 6.0.6 and the winroute firewall 6.0.9 a shot. I setup the new servers exactly like the old servers. All the sam traffic policies etc. Now when I try to send email through the mail server using the smtp on port 25 I get the following errors:

Mail server under Email log.

[12/Jan/2005 19:51:53] SMTP: From: <me<_at_>somewhere.com>, To: <someone<_at_>else.com>, Size: 623, Sender-Host: 10.0.0.201, User: me<_at_>somewhere.com
[12/Jan/2005 20:31:59] DSN: From: <>, To: <me<_at_>somewhere.com>, Size: 1598, Report: failed

The firewall shows the connection hitting but nothing ever connects. Anyone with any suggestions? I am usually pretty good with software and this one has me stumped.

Thanks
  •  
kricket37

Send a private message to this user
As a side note when I get a delivery failed notice from the email server it says "mx4.mail.yahoo.com: No greeting from remote host"
Previous Topic: Problems with sharing calendar and tasks
Next Topic: Oh no... Cant login to admin console anymore! Help!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 12:17:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.