Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » NOD32 v2 Archive Scanning
  •  
rhunter

Send a private message to this user
I installed NOD32 v2.12.4 to test it with KMS 6.06 and cant get it to scan archive (zip) files. I followed the instructions for NOD32 in the KMS knowledge base and installed the Kerio NOD32 module. I found that NOD32 will scan archives by itself with a manual disk scan. I saw a reference in the KMS history that NOD32 v2 support of archive scanning was added in KMS 6.0.2. How do I use it?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

rhunter wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 19:41

I installed NOD32 v2.12.4 to test it with KMS 6.06 and cant get it to scan archive (zip) files. I followed the instructions for NOD32 in the KMS knowledge base and installed the Kerio NOD32 module. I found that NOD32 will scan archives by itself with a manual disk scan. I saw a reference in the KMS history that NOD32 v2 support of archive scanning was added in KMS 6.0.2. How do I use it?

NOD32 v2 requires special license file from Eset to work with Kerio Mailserver and scan archives. If the license file is not present, it works with KMS too but is not able to scan archives.
  •  
rhunter

•  
rhunter

I got the license file from Eset and installed the commercial version. I get the following in the error log when I try to set KMS to use NOD32:

[14/Jan/2005 10:05:00] mail_avir.cpp: Antivirus update: Initialization failed: Error loading scanner DLL (126)
[14/Jan/2005 10:05:00] mail_avir.cpp: Cannot start AV server from plugin avir_nod: Error loading scanner DLL (126)
[14/Jan/2005 10:05:00] mail_avir.cpp: Antivirus check of mail from <> to <> failed: server not running

Do I still need to load the NOD32 module for KMS from the Kerio web page with NOD32 v2?

Where does the license file go? There doesnt seem to be any way in NOD32 to register it with the program.
Previous Topic: Webadministration
Next Topic: HowTo Restore Individual Users Contacts ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 14:31:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.