Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Server crashed
  •  
sandii_in

Send a private message to this user
I am using Evaluation version of Kerio latest version for Linux. It was crashed . I installed the sameone taking backup of mailserver.cfg and users.cfg and all userss databackup /store/mail/domain name. After installation of the fresh copy , restore the backup. I found users were not able to see folders . I stop the server and then delete all "index.fld" from all users folders. when the server was restarted , server stops immed. when any user tried to login. Please help me out how to restore the server as i had more than 200 users. it is very critical time for me.

in advance i will be very thankfull to everyone .

regards

sandeep gupta
  •  
cying

Send a private message to this user
Last time my KMS 5.7.9 on OSX 10.2.8 crashed I was helped by Kerio to fix it. Turned out it was some message in queue that caused the server to crash. After logging in as root and going to usr/local/Kerio/Store/and renaming queue folder to queue.old, KMS restarted just fine. Soon after (like within 48 hours) the same thing happen again and I fixed it the same way. Then installed 5.7.10 and it hasn't crashed since (knocking on wood).

Looks like Spammers figured out how to crash SpamAssassin! According to Kerio, KMS6 should not crash in this fashion. But I cannot upgrade to 6 until 6.1 with "simple" webmail client comes out.

HTH,

Charles
Previous Topic: Check names
Next Topic: calender bug - recurring item
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 03:50:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.