Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mail rules PROBLEM
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
When I configured a kerio mail account using KMC, my standar mail rules which were configured before that, were deleted. firts problem.

Second one,.... I try to reconfigure them under outlook 2003...all right but the software does not save them....

Following....when I click with the second bottom over KerioOutlook(keriomailserver account)->properties, many tabs have disappear and I can not to put new mail rules by this way.

What can I do?

thx very much

best regards

Heze54
  •  
peterj

The first problem with rules not being saved is a bug

I have asked kerio to disable the standard rules option to stop the confusion

You may not see the tabs if your KOC addin has disabled itself

this happens alot in 2003

Go to help=about and look in disabled addins section & re-enable if necessary this should put the KOC tabs/options back...

hope this helps
  •  
heze54

yes.. thx

In newer version it'll be resolved?i hope jajajaja

best regards
heze54
Previous Topic: slow smtp
Next Topic: **SPAM** comming through if relayed.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:23:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.