Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » one simple question, please help
  •  
hubbard

Send a private message to this user
right, im new to this software and although it has sorted my proxy problems i find its firewall rules strange, all i want to do is allow a computer 192.168.0.4 connect to external ports of remote computers 4661-4669 but i just can't work out the exact settings i need. im running a domain and the firewall is intergrated with the active directory if that complicates things but i cant see how.
thanks
james
  •  
feite

Send a private message to this user
Create a service for ports 4661 - 4669 like this (Configuration / Definitions / Services):

name: <the name of your service>
protocol: <the protocol of your service> TCP, UDP of TCP/UDP
protocol inspector: none
source port: any
destionation port: in range, from 4661, to 4669
description: <description of your service>

Now create a traffic rule like this:

name: allow <servicename>
source: host 192.168.0.4
dest: internet
service: the service you just created
action: allow
log: connection (packets for debugging -> filter log)
translation: source nat, translate to ip address of outgoing interface

Als check if the default gateway for the machine 192.169.0.4 is set to the internal ip of the firewall.

Feite
Previous Topic: Netmeeting problem
Next Topic: Two Default Gateway
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 03:46:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.