Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.06 Linux - Calander dupes whole day events in april/may/June
  •  
Mayk

Send a private message to this user
I have moved on to KMS 6.06 on linux, and stil there is this annoying BUG bug in calander

Sample 1

I enter whole day event on saturday the 8th of may. I label it birthday, and remingd me 1 week up front and mark it personal.
-SAVE-
What do i see, THAT event on 2 days !!! Saturday AND Sunday.

I seems to have something to do with THAT specific day of month or something..

Can ANYONE confirm this , or am i just going crazy ? It's in April and May. Haven't tested other months yet.

Please try it !!!!!!

regards,

Mayk
  •  
peterj

have tried this

doesn't affect my 6.0.6 system
  •  
Mayk

that is so weird... :S

i'll try and format the box, reinstall mandrake , en setup kms6.06 again.. i started with a 6.03 i downloaden some time ago, and installed that version when i got around to testing it. then i upgraded from 6.03 to 6.06 .. maybe something was screwed up in 6.03 that's causing this..

i'll post my findings.. Nobody else experiencing this ??

regards,

Mayk
  •  
Mayk

BUMP

and..

There is ALSO still an isseu with Recurring items.. they display 1 day to late !! I've setup a new testbox installed KMS 6.07 trail fresh, and i STILL get those errors..

I can't roll this out in a real production enviroment like this. Imagine the confusing, appointments going bad, pda's getting screwed up with double appointments. etcetc..

N E one an clue ?

•  
arjen

This seems to be a problem with the timezones. In my case everything is fine as long as i set the server to GMT.
  •  
Mayk

thanks for the tip.. have to test it, and oversee the impact with communication with mailclients / users ... :-)
Doesn't the user keep getting messages that they are in a different timezone then ? and what, if they adjust it. will that fuckup anything ?
  •  
102b

I have the same problem !

I'm using 6.0.3.

when I create a whole day event after 26/03/2005, this event takes 2 days.

I tried 6.0.7 and it's the same problem.

Has anybody found a solution ?

Thanks
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

102b wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 23:25

I have the same problem !

I'm using 6.0.3.

when I create a whole day event after 26/03/2005, this event takes 2 days.

I tried 6.0.7 and it's the same problem.

Has anybody found a solution ?

Thanks

Does it really takes 2 days or is it off by few hours? Open (edit) the event again and check the interval.
What timezones are on your server and client?
  •  
Mayk

i'm in GMT + 1

when i make a whol day event, it displays for 1 day, after the date of the original event.
Open event, save again, stil wrong
open event, change date, still same problem.

but, in the today screen, it display correctly

•  
Lyle M

KMS 6.0.8 on Mac OS X Server 10.3.8
Original install 6.0.0 with upgrades to 6.0.2, 6.0.3, 6.0.4, 6.0.5, 6.0.6, 6.0.8

I just created a calendar event for 5/24/05 and clicked the "all day event" checkbox. This produced entries on 5/24 and 5/25. It's as if the "all day event" goes from 12AM to 12AM instead of 12AM to 11:59PM.

Also, noted that when in single day view with an all day event at the top of the list, clicking on the mini calendar navigation popup (next to the << today >>) has the mini calendar pop up UNDER the all day event listing (Safari 1.2.4).
  •  
bperkins

I've noticed in webmail, when you drag a "whole day" event to another day, it goes into the day before.

6.0.8 - Linux

Can anyone confirm this behavior?

BP
  •  
Lyle M

Confirmed.

If you drag the actual full day event to another day (ie. from the 20th to the 10th), the actual full day event goes to the previous day (the 9th). The "ghost day after event" goes to the intended destination day (the 10th).

If you drag the "ghost day after event" to another day (ie. from the 21st to the 10th), the actual full day event hits two days prior (the 8th), while the ghost day hits one day prior (the 9th). The intended destination day of the 10th is left empty.

We have yet to release Kerio calendar use to our organization, but it would be nice if it worked.

Cheers,
Lyle Millander
  •  
Mayk

so in 6.08 no fix ?? to bad, since the problem was reported a few releases ago... for people wanting to use the groupware functionality a lot, it's a problem..

but still , I LOVE KMS so far. but little less time for evaluating the last week.. :(
  •  
Mayk

**bump**

NE new info regarding 6.08 ?
Previous Topic: Emails still sticking in the outbox
Next Topic: Send through proxy
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:39:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00474 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.