Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.1 beta 1
  •  
lebobo

Send a private message to this user
Go to this link : telnet://mailhub.kerio.com:110/

And you see :

+OK Kerio MailServer 6.1.0 beta 1 POP3 server ready <3256.1106936141<_at_>mx1.kerio.com>

Maybe a public beta release in a few days... !!!

Bruno
  •  
vandalen

Bruno, you have too much time on your hands :)
  •  
Mayk

he's just addicted... :)
  •  
The1st

lebobo wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 00:18

Go to this link : telnet://mailhub.kerio.com:110/

And you see :

+OK Kerio MailServer 6.1.0 beta 1 POP3 server ready <3256.1106936141<_at_>mx1.kerio.com>

Maybe a public beta release in a few days... !!!

Bruno

Now you can see there: "+OK Kerio MailServer 6.1.0 beta 2.1 ...."

/Vladislav
  •  
My IT Indy

Shouldn't they have been doing this back in December? 6.1 was originally scheduled to be out the first week of January wasn't it? We're nearly into April and haven't seen anything yet.

Granted, I would rather have the current scenario than a complete disaster with the product.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
  •  
Iassen Hristov

Well, without a login I can't see what it looks like.
Anyone know if I can download and try the beta?

--On Monday, March 28, 2005 16:47 +0200 LordGraj <soth98<_at_>hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>
> Try This URL.
>
> https://mailhub.kerio.com/default/login.php
>
>
>
>

•  
peterj

i think the point being made was that there are now radio buttons to select a premium/basic webmail client

!!!

Looks good to me

Just desperate to get my hands on it - even in Beta
  •  
digiclone

Hey, they are up to beta 3 now! I wonder how many more Betas there will be? I hope we get it soon!
  •  
pwhodges

peterj wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 23:26

i think the point being made was that there are now radio buttons to select a premium/basic webmail client

I don't get these using Opera, so it seems to be selecting the simplified interface automatically on browsers which are unsupported by the present interface.

Paul
  •  
bperkins

pwhodges wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 04:55

I don't get these using Opera, so it seems to be selecting the simplified interface automatically on browsers which are unsupported by the present interface.

Paul

Yes, you are correct. Support told me a while ago that if you have an unsupported browser, then it will go to the simplified version automatically. Pretty cool........

BP
Previous Topic: Day light savings time.
Next Topic: Exclusive preview - KMS 6.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 03:00:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.