Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Forward message to PHP script or any external program
  •  
iwarner

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Using 6.0.4

I cant seem to find an option to forward an email to a PHP script or any external program, this is integral with most other mail servers I have used before.

Can someone tell me where to look.

They better have this option :)

Ian
  •  
Mayk

i haven't seen such an option in kerio. Neither in MS exchange 5.5 .. I think because you have to use you internal MTA, you would best be of forwarding it to another SMTP on a box besides your kerio..

For the question about kicking some mal trogh a php script, i would find that verry interesting if you would provide me some more detail on that subject..
  •  
iwarner

Standard stuff in my opinion - pushing a mail to an external program.

I have used IMAIL before and SENDMAIL and both have this option.

All I can say is damn and shame on Kerio.

Well there are other alternatives.

I set up a mailbox called BOUNCE<_at_>DOMAIN.com

I run a cron that simply checks the directory for new mails - parses the mails and then deletes the mails

as Kerio keeps the mails with complete headers etc this should work well

Slower on resources though, and a bit more of a pain to code but will do the job well i think.

Ian
  •  
Dave Fox

BUMP.

Has anything changed since 2005 regards calling external scripts with Kerio?

I'm currently running Communigate Pro (CGP) and would love to switch to Kerio. However, CGP currently executes an external 'helper' perl script, which gets a copy of every message, in and out, and checks addresses in the envelope. If they exist on our LDAP server, it adds a header to the mail and passes it back to CGP which then continues to process it.

I need Kerio to be able to do the same.

Thanks

David
Previous Topic: ODMR or ATRN with Kerio Connect?
Next Topic: Follow up flag via webmail client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:03:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00695 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.