Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC 6.0.7 * Outlook 2000 = ERROR's
  •  
harold

Send a private message to this user
I was very pleased with the improvements in the KOC607, but after installation of kms en koc 607, our Outlook 2000 clients can't send mail with mail adresses from its contact or public contact.

Even worse if you double click a contact you get a message that it is corrupt en when you tell to save it again you get a mapi error.

When you type the mail adress yourself it gives no problems.

I have tried to downgrade tot 606 but that had no change at all, outlook keeps reporting corrupt contacts.

Can somebody help me QUICK, I am becomming sick of the KOC.

Harold van Aarsen
  •  
mac25

Had the same problem last week, first backup configuration files for kms. Uninstall (should prompt regarding keeping user files in directory)kms 6.0.7 and then install 6.0.6, once this is done you will have to uninstall KOC 6.0.7 and install 6.0.5 on every PC.
  •  
mdhmi

I confirmed with Kerio Support that there have been many bugs discovered with KMS 6.07 and Outlook 2000. I would either downgrade to KMS 6.06 or upgrade your clients to Outlook 2003.

Mark
  •  
harold

I have thanks to mac25 succesfully downgraded tot 6.0.6. And I hope that in 4 to 8 weeks we go to office 2003. Hopefully the end of the problems with Kerio connector

Harold van Aarsen
  •  
Lyle M

I'm told that this problem is resolved in 6.1.
Regardless, it's best to leave Outlook 2000 behind.
  •  
Malic

I upgraded to 6.0.7 and i have the same problem!
All Clients auto updated to KOC 6.0.7 and there is NO WAY
im gonna update to KOC 6.0.5 on every machine now.
(We have 60 Clients here)

Kerio u better post a solution quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not acceptable!!!

Maybe any1 else got a solution for this problem???
  •  
peterj

And they have the nerve to want to up the price when 6.1 is released!!!!!!!!
  •  
Malic

so when will 6.1 arrive????
  •  
Jschell

I filed a bug report on this - the reply I received was that it was fixed in 6.1 Beta 1, and there was no date available for the release of 6.1 yet. Apparently there will be no patch for 6.0.7

I am limping along on KMS 6.0.7/KOC 6.0.5 for now.
  •  
Malic

argh...
they messed it up.
we should have sticked with exchange.
now we have major problems. and every release brings
even more majoy bugs. solve 1 bug, make 2 new...

no feedback, no solution, no date till 6.1

Thank You Kerio!!!!!
  •  
Kire

Oh man, why didn't Kerio just tell us that the Outlook 2000 problems were not fixed in 6.0.7.. should have saved a lot of people a lot of problems.....

yeah, I know, they didn't mention it in the changes, but I got an answer on my bug-report that it would be fixed in the next release, so normally you guess it would be 6.0.7
Previous Topic: Problem with large attachments on slow connection
Next Topic: Outbox using KOC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 00:55:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00486 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.