Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Do not browse Internet
  •  
MyKerio

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

i'm running KWF with default configuration just following the example http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/sbs/ch02.html

The problem is I can't connect from clients to internet and the browser says "Web site found" but nothing happens.

Same stuff happens if I try to surf from the pc that hosts KWF but if i disable the firewall (KWF) i'm able to surf on Internet except for clients (but this is normal).

Anybody may help me?

Thanks

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 09:04]

•  
LordGraj

What is your DNS configuration?? and your GATEWAY on the clients??

•  
MyKerio

DNS on Kerio are same the ips that our isp supplied to us and are stored into internet interface; DSN on lan interface is 192.168.1.1 which the same of the ip on lan interface

On clients gateway, dhcp server and dns server is the same ip of firewall lan: 192.168.1.1

Here:
internet interface: 10.0.0.9 (it follows our isp directions because the main router contains a NAT): this interface is directly connected to the router which is connected to internet.
lan interface: 192.168.1.1/255.255.255.0 no gateway dns 192.168.1.1; this interface is connected to an internal switch

From clients I can not browse internet but an internet atomic clock software works correctly (http://brigsoft.com/atomic-clock-sync/)!!

[Updated on: Sat, 12 February 2005 17:10]

•  
LordGraj

what is the configuration of lan client??
and what is the firewall rules??
  •  
MyKerio

The clients come wiht "optain ip and dns", nothing more; by type ipconfig /all on client' shell, everything is ok: dhcp sever, gateway and dsn.

Firewall rules, by following the wizard, there are no limitations, nat and vpn (disabled).
  •  
LordGraj

try enabled NAT (default outgoing interface).
The NTP Trafic is ok because make a broadcast.
Previous Topic: Trafic rule
Next Topic: Slow VPN Tunnel
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:43:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00468 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.