Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Connection monitoring problem
  •  
Valerik

Send a private message to this user
My KWF 6.0.1 works good, all rules works correctly,but i can't see users or host that use shared connection via NAT in administration console in "status" tab . I can see only firewall-host in "Hosts/Users" tab, and only firewall's statistic.

Please help me reslove this problem.

p.s. I have found, that i can see all users activity in logs, but it very difficult to uderstand, who/what doing now.

p.p.s. Sorry for my bad English.
  •  
feite

Try the latest version 6.0.9. As an extra it has the ability to highlight log lines that match user defined criteria. This way you can easily watch entries belonging to a specific user or protocol.
  •  
Valerik

I tried to install 6.0.9, but problem didn't cleared.
Can it be caused by DHCP server installed on another computer based on Linux? I use this Linux-machine as InterBase server, SMB-server and as DHCP, and it works fine and i don't want to touch it. Sad
  •  
feite

No it should not. I use a Win2003 server as DHCP server. No problems. I select a connection in the top window and then the details are explained / shown below. The bottom window has two tabs (general and connections). The general tab shows the last items I accessed (web pages, pop, smtp) and the connection tab shows the active connections.
  •  
Valerik

Yes, i understand it.
The problem is consists in that i can see in top window only Firewall host. (see attachment).There are about 20 users where in Internet through KWF when i got this screenshot, and we can see only my activity in general and connections tabs.
Even when i click "Connections" item of tree in left column, there are only my connections in right section shown.
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=getfile&id=398

•  
Valerik

YES!!! It was incorrect record in routing table.
I've found following record:
Description: System route
Network: 0.0.0.0
Mask: 0.0.0.0
Interface: Local Network
Metric: 2
When I remove it, I can see all users in Users/Hosts section, all them trffic and connections.
All fine, but if I will reboot computer, I'll found this route again Evil or Very Mad
How remove it permanently, and where it appeared from?
Can it be from trial Wingate, installed and uninstalled before?
  •  
feite

You should check the network interface confuration (TCP/IP) settings. The internal NIC should not have a default gateway. The external NIC should have a default gateway.

The route should be like this:
network: 0.0.0.0
mask: 0.0.0.0
gateway: ip of default gateway of external nic
  •  
Valerik

Thank you! It helped me
  •  
alikia

Hi All
I Have this problem also!
but I can't fix it!
do u can help me how I can resolve this problem. I can't see Internet usage per Users. I see only Firewall usage on Status--> Hosts/Users.
Help me please.
Thanks a lot
  •  
Valerik

Quote:

The internal NIC should not have a default gateway. The external NIC should have a default gateway.

It helped me.
Thanks to feite!

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:01]

Previous Topic: FTP Problem - Command denied by firewall
Next Topic: Two questions regarding the built-in VPN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:38:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00584 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.