Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Remote Admin Policy
  •  
tonyl

Send a private message to this user
I am having trouble with a remote admin policy.

I have:
source: Internet
Dest: firewall
service: udp 44337

I am trying to run remote admin from another kerio firewall, so I may need a policy on that machine to get out.

Any help?

tony
  •  
Valerik

if you want to administrate Kerio WinRoute Firewall you must set service both tcp and udp (TCP/UDP) ports 44333. Or you can point "KWF Admin" service from list.
44337 is Kerio Mail Server Administration port.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 16:56]

•  
Valerik

if you want to administrate Kerio WinRoute Firewall you mast set service both tcp and udp (TCP/UDP) ports 44333. Or you can point "KWF Admin" service from list.
44337 is Kerio Mail Server Administration port.

Previous Topic: connect to www throught VPN
Next Topic: KWF 6.0.9 does or does not support RRAS and all its functions ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 20:55:06 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00485 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.