Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Antivirus Scanning Options
  •  
sophos9

Send a private message to this user
Hi

Have had a massive increase of zip files that contain pif files, however, kerio will not pick them up. I have added custom attachment filters but still nothing. I use eTrust Antivirus plugin.

I need zip files to be allowed but ONLY if they do not contain pif files

I cannot see how to do this in KMS 6.0.7

Thanks
  •  
peterj

You cannot achive this with the extenaion filter alone.

You need a decent AV addon or McAfee edition which scans compressed files.

Alternatively an SMTP gateway product - we have not been impressed with any of the addons to KMS.
  •  
sophos9

Hi

Thanks for replying. The problem this time was the new Win32/Sober.K!Worm

Seems we got it mailed to us before the antivirus vendors released new virus patterns

Cheers
Previous Topic: Outlook 2000 does not open
Next Topic: About Received timestamp in Outlook
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 19:26:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.