Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » LDAP server error
  •  
jeffkararo

Send a private message to this user
I keep getting the following errors in the Error log. I am not sure what it means or what is causing it. Does anyone know what might be the cause?

Search request to LDAP server domain failed: Can't contact LDAP server
LDAP connect to server domain failed: Can't contact LDAP server

MailServer 6.0.7 running on Windows Server 2003 with the domain server running on a separate machine also running Server 2003
  •  
martijnds

Yes i get the same message quite often as well. I also don't know what it means.

anyone please ?

error log
15/Apr/2005 18:54:58] main.cpp: Search request to LDAP server fs2 failed: Can't contact LDAP server

•  
dthomi

I also have these messages in my log sometimes. My mailserver uses active directory integration to identify the users. I think this is done via LDAP so this error message could mean, that my active directory server was not reachable for a small period of time. Because it was definitley not down it might be a timeout.

I don't exactly but I think it started with KMS 6.0.7. Before that version I've never had this error message...

•  
maa1

I also have these messages:
"main.cpp: Search request to LDAP server server failed: Can't contact LDAP server"
KMS 6.0.9 - Win2003,
Domain Controller (separate machine) - Win2003
  •  
maa1

Kerio! This bug will be corrected in the new version KMS (6.1)???
  •  
vvanca

That mesage appear only when one of the domain controllers defined in "Domain" section was restarted or it's down!
Previous Topic: Where will a SL compatable beta show up?
Next Topic: Question about iCal (10.5) LDAP lookup
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 22:59:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.