Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Help with Webmail not working... [no file or directory]??
  •  
brandall

Send a private message to this user
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read through this...

I've set up a fresh install of Kerio MailServer 6 on a machine running OS 10.3.7 server, in order to get out of the frustration that is Apple's current implementation of it's mail service... and almost everything is running swimmingly. We've been up for 2 days, with all users totally happy and the service running like a champ. However, I just tried logging into Webmail (which we normally wouldn't use, but since autoresponders, etc are controlled through it, had to tap in) and received some errors that prevent it from working. Specifically, the symptoms of this problem are:

The login page shows the blue box and Kerio logo, with two text input fields, but no text labelling the fields, etc. A bit bizarre. However, knowing that they are username/password, I keyed the appropriate information in for several users, and all requests give me the following response (included in full for your benefit, sorry about the longish post!):

Warning: session_start(): open(usr/local/kerio/mailserver/store//tmp/sess_94401534bd54 ffa7f3d3b29a7f04fdd6, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php:2) in /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php:2) in /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php:2) in /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php on line 7

At that point, the code stops executing, and I can't proceed. Given that this is a fresh install, I'm not sure where to begin looking for the root cause. Any ideas on how to pin this down, or failing that, how to try to reinstall without losing user data (for instance, mail that has been delivered to the server but not picked up by the client- some users are on POP3)?

Again, thank you and sorry for the long post!!

-Brendon
  •  
NoodlesNogan

Sounds like you changed the store directory within Kerio but either (a) haven't moved the store files to the new location, or (b) haven't stop/started KMS.

Check in Advanced/Store Directory to see where Kerio thinks the store should be.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Run Configuration Wizard (/opt/kerio/mailserver/cfgwizard) for initial setup of KMS. This step is mentioned during installation of KMS.
  •  
rouz

I have a similar problem.
Recently I reinstalled my mail server. I ran the cfgwizzard and moved the config files. Now, when I want to acces webmail it gives me:
Warning: Wrong parameter count for authenticatesession() in /usr/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php:15) in /usr/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/dologin.php on line 33

Can you please help me?
Previous Topic: KSP and KOC simultaneously
Next Topic: Per domain / User spam and virus settings
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:31:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00459 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.