Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » NTLM (Auto) Authentication in ActiveDirectory w2003
  •  
donceto

Send a private message to this user
Hello there.
I was searching all posts here, and find a few with this (my) problem. But most of all are not finished with instructions, and still cant fix my problem.

After reading my situation, if you know topic who explains all this, just send me URL... i dont want to bothering admins & other users of this forum.

Actualy, i cant make Kerio to auto-login my users of domain.
This is necessary to me, to control biggest downloader/uploader.

I have one machine with Win2000Server, logged in domain. Installed KerioWinroute Firewall 6.08 and its working like service.

What I do?

(In \\Users and Groups \ Users \ Active Directory / NT Domain >
-Impored successfuly all users from ActiveDirectory (Win2003 Server)
-Enabled NT domain authentication
-NT Domain Name in full name (company.com)

(In \\Users and Groups \ Users \ Authentication Options
- Always require users to be auth....[Enabled]
- Enable user authentication aut...[Enabled]

(In \\Content Filtering \ URL Rules \ )
-In any HTTP rule option "Do not require authentication" is removed

My Clients are XP with SP2, local area network.

What else is needed to work this NTLM auth. automaticly?
Maybe some Traffic Rules? Maybe something else?

In this state, every client must be logged via WEB at KerioFW, and after that everything works fine. How to skip manual login? Please help! I'll give everything for this! Smile

Thanks for the time!

-Donce
  •  
feite

Send a private message to this user
Remove the .com from the domain name (NT domain name:). The active directory domain name is with the .com.
Previous Topic: Does the McAfee Virus plugin work for e-mail?
Next Topic: 2 PC, 1 ADSL and the NAT
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:34:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.