Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Share Documents and LDAP connector and future releases
  •  
achow

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I am evaluating Kerio 6.0.8 and so far it has been fine except for deleting emails on webmail cos sometimes it just cannot delete and I have to log out and login again.

There are 3 things that I need to ask the development team:-

1. IS there going to be a openLDAP connector for authentication? That means can i authenticate from a LDAP server? Or get the user database from the openLDAP server?

2. Will there be a chance that users can share documents with one another? Documents means other than email. Like Doc and picture files.

3. Will I be able to import vcards into the contacts?

4. Will there be a forum module for the Kerio? Or a place to put announcements?

Thanks. Cos this will really help me buy the product!

adrian
  •  
Dries Bessels

Sorry but this is nothing new in 6.0.8:

>I am evaluating Kerio 6.0.8 and so far it has been fine except for
>deleting emails on webmail cos sometimes it just cannot delete and I have
>to log out and login again.
I have the same in 6.0.6.

Does anybody know if there is a fix?
Thanks!
Dries

•  
bperkins

Dries Bessels wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 00:57

>I am evaluating Kerio 6.0.8 and so far it has been fine except for
>deleting emails on webmail cos sometimes it just cannot delete and I have
>to log out and login again.

I have had this problem since 6.0.0. I reported a bug on it a long time ago, but support couldn't reproduce the problem. It's not something that happens too often, but my users have fussed about it. Its good to know I'm not the only one. I think I even said it on the forum, but nobody was having the problem.

BP
Previous Topic: Kerio Mailserver 6.0.8 - McAfee Update OLD
Next Topic: Ldap - Outlook xp
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 14:23:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.