Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Journal
  •  
jledbett

Send a private message to this user
Is it me or does the journal not work with KOC and email?
I couldnt find a good answer anywhere and thought I would see if anyone else has tried this.
Also the activity tab for contacts does not show any activity, I would guess for the same reason.

James

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 21:45]

•  
nina

jledbett wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 20:45

Is it me or does the journal not work with KOC and email?
I couldnt find a good answer anywhere and thought I would see if anyone else has tried this.
Also the activity tab for contacts does not show any activity, I would guess for the same reason.

James

I am not sure either.. I am able to create new entries in journal using KOC. I cannot see anywhere I can see this on the web mail though.

?

Nina
  •  
jledbett

Sure, you can create new entries, but it doesn't autmatically create the entries for email like it is supposed to. If you want to track emails from a contact or contacts it should lists those once you have told it to do so. The activities tab on contacts works the same way, but without the need for enabling the journal. But neither of these functions appears to work. I have a feeling it is because of the KOC MAPI connector.

I am hoping that the new KOC in 6.1 with offline caching and pst files will work normally.

Of course that is if we ever get it!

James
Previous Topic: Send through proxy
Next Topic: Problems sending from client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 04:28:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00326 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.