Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » BUG or what: Win2003+2NIC's+ADSL+KWF 6.0.9
  •  
i-worm

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to set up a trial version of Kerio Winroute Firewall 6.0.9 to test it in a new server environment. The hardware and software meet all Kerio requirements. ICS & ICF disabled. TCP is set up and running correctly without firewall. To use adsl internet i need to make VPN connection to ISP (GRE+PPTP protocols in use). I've tried to use wizard, set up manually Traffic Rules, but nothing is working.
The problem is that without KWF everything is working fine. But when i'm starting firewall i can't connect to ISP's vpn-gate, though i can ping it. Also i can't ping ADSL modem interface (192.168.1.1) and default gateway.
Right now the first thing to do is to be able to make pptp connection to ISP from firewall host.
What could be the problem? Or is it just a bug of my computer?

The problem is solved. It is the incompatibility of Kerio and Marvell Yukon Gbit onboard lan.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 18:15]

•  
Pavel Stepanek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am the technical support guy from the Kerio Technologies. You reported a conflict with the Marwell Yukon integrated network card.

Would it be possible to make a test for us regarding to this conflict?

The attached file is a WinRoute driver test. It is a command line utility which detects all network interfaces on your computer. Try run it please and try ping some IP address while the wrdrvtest is running. Send me your results if it will be possible.

This information can help us to find a problem with this adapter. Probably there is a collision with the Marwell Yukon card's driver and the KWF's driver.

Thank you.

• Attachment: wrdrvtest.exe
    (Size: 56.00KB, Downloaded 452 times)
Previous Topic: Help with trafic policy
Next Topic: I need to open port
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:39:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.