Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » can't log to Pop3
  •  
mcse

Send a private message to this user
Hello
I make the configuration to downlaod the mail
but when I try to connect to the POP3 server I can't it refuse to logon can anyone help .
  •  
keywerks

Did you use your full email address as account name?

PHPStar - the missing gear in your web engine
Visit http://phpstar.keywerks.de
  •  
mcse

I make a user and give him a E-mail like user user<_at_>ncs.com
and give him a password when I test the account it's find SMTP and POP3 but can't logon to Pop3 or send message
  •  
mcse

thanks
I read the user manual again and fix all the configuration of winroute firewall and mail server now everything is work fine
the main problem for the winroute firewall is I didn't put a second network adapter and the main problem for the mail server that have to change the service configuration for POP3 and SMTP to NONE
now everything is work fine but IF anyone have some explain about rules and examples can you send it to me it will clear the idea thanks again

Previous Topic: urgent advice
Next Topic: Failed POP3 login from ip address
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 13:34:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.