Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Synchronizing messages from server to a laptop
  •  
arobase

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,

I have just started to config my Kerio mailserver. I have struggled with Open Directory importation. Finally works. Email me if need pointers on this.

Anyway I am now wondering if Kerio has the ability to synchronize mail with a client? IE: the way Outlook on a laptop does with Exchange. I am hoping to have my laptop users sync their mail so they can view their mail offline and reply once online without popping thier mail off the server. One of the BIG reasons we are switching to Kerio is store all mail on the server. Thanks in advance.

Kerio user since 2005....LOL
  •  
cbice

One of the best ways to do this is via IMAP. This will allow the user to view mail Previously opened on the laptop, but the mail messages will also reside on the server. And when they log back in, they will receive all of the new headers.
  •  
lebobo

This feature will be implemented in futur release 6.1.
Previous Topic: IMAP : MAX connection per hour from same IP
Next Topic: Yahoo mail flagged as Spam
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:44:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.