Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Winroute 6.0.9 NAT Clients Problem
  •  
Sinergy

Send a private message to this user
I have 3 pc's on my network. The first pc is connecting directry to the internet by the ISP's given IP, GATEWAY and DNS. The other 2 is connection to the internet through the first pc but don't have any internet. I am sure I make all the thinks right - the other 2 pc's have proper gateway and dns - pc 1. Pc 1 is configured correctly with outgoing interface - the ISP interface and NAT, Local and Firewall traffic are just fine but the client machines still can't connect to the internet.Tryed all kind of variations but still have the same problem. The strange is also that the clients can ping pc 1's private IP and ITS ISP's GATEWAY but can't ping its ISP IP address. Please help me It's urgent. Thank you.
  •  
Sinergy

Well no one replys for 2 days. You should take example from qbik - their answer is a flash of lightning. I have tryed wingate 6 and there is no problem with it. In fact thanks for helping me find out witch is best. Embarassed Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Mad
  •  
epoullet@win.be

Hi,

I have had a problem like that (I have updated wingate to winroute). In my case, I had some proxy option set in the LAN setting in the tab connection (I have used Wingate as proxy but winroute is NAT) of IE. Deactivating all options in this dialog solves my problem.

Hope this helps you..

Eddy POULLET
Brussels
Previous Topic: A Couple Of Questions
Next Topic: MAC control
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 14:21:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.