Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple Servers/Single Domain
  •  
etiennelau

Send a private message to this user
I am trying to setup multiple servers using a single domain. All the users are in Active Directory. For instance I have company.com as the domain name. I understand I need to put this domain on all servers. But it is not clear regarding users and how they are configured as well as the forwarding.

sj.company.com - san jose
lv.company.com - las vegas.

jeff<_at_>company.com is a user in the las vegas.
mike<_at_>company.com is a user in the san jose office.
dan<_at_>company.com is a user in the austin office.

NOTE: Austin office is the main SMTP server/gateway.

Etienne
  •  
Mayk

Send a private message to this user
i think the answer you are looking for is the option configured in the domein settings to forward the mail if the receipient was not found on that particular server.

In that same settings screen, there is the option for the A.D.

hth
Previous Topic: mail server 5.6.7 errors
Next Topic: CAPI integration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 05:36:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00329 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.