Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » forwarding ports with kerio
  •  
luvvbuzz

Send a private message to this user
i am using kerio winroute 5 and i have been told i need to forward ports 4662 tcp and 4672 udp on it. i am using an origo 8400 routerm and i have frowarded ports on the router. can somebody tell me where i can get to the seetings with the firewall to forward these ports? or tell me how i forward these ports in this firewall? this is all very frustrating as i am quite new to computers and i really dont understand some of the terminology. but i have mangaged to forward these ports on my router, now i just want to do the same in the firewall, please help.
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

Go to Configuration --> Traffic Policy. Try these two rules:

Source: Internet network card
Destination: Firewall
Action: Permit
Service: TCP:4662
Translation: Destination NAT to IP of client machine

Source: Internet network card
Destination: Firewall
Action: Permit
Service: UDP:4672
Translation: Destination NAT to IP of client machine
  •  
luvvbuzz

your too late, i junked your firewall and installed zone alarm pro. if you had replied a bit sonner i would probably have done what you said here.
  •  
Anonymous

I just came from MS ISA-Server... thats a change, or what? Wink
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You have replaced a corporate network firewall with personal one? Wooow...
What do you want to protect? A single PC or local network?
  •  
Anonymous
...still my local network has to be protected.

You may get a smile on your face, when i tell you, that i missed some features on ISA and saw them on WinRoute, e.g. pure support for Dial-Up-Connections.

I´m looking forward to ISA 2004, wich currently is available in beta 2

Since i have no company to protect, i´m able to be more flexible in the way how i manage my protection Wink

Previous Topic: KWF and FTP TSL connections.
Next Topic: Configuring Winroute for a VPN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 03:37:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00449 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.