Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » New Mail Alert
  •  
BobH

Send a private message to this user
I have been trying out Kerio Mail and find it a very good e-mail program. In particular, I like the webmail interface. However, it lacks any kind of alert function to notify you of new mail.

I have been trying out some 3rd party e-mail checker/notifiers but so far none of them can be setup to launch Kerio webmail. Is there any kind of command line string that can launch Kerio Mail?

The preferable solution would be for Kerio to provide this function as a part of Kerio Mail. It would be nice to have an animated tray icon and/or a popup to indicate new mail.
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user
i don't think this will be possible as login creds can't currently be sent as part of the URL so you would always have to login after launch.

you can leave webmail minimised - the windows title should change to reflect no of msg in inbox folder when selected.

???

maybe in the mythical 6.1
Previous Topic: silent install KOC
Next Topic: Kerio and Windows XP Pro (SP2) Firewall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 04:39:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00384 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.