Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Winroute cannot route
  •  
surya_ok

Send a private message to this user
I'm using 3 NIC. 1 for internet connection, 2 for my local network.

Lan A with IP 192.168.0.X and Lan B IP 10.1.0.X. In command prompt I can ping the Lan B from the Lan A. I can ping Lan A from Lan B.

But if I want to connect to the computer in Lan B from the computer in the Lan A or when I ping the computer name, it said that unknown host server.

From My network places I also cannot see other computer instead of my own Lan computer.

Anyone can help ???
  •  
feite

Try to connect using an ip-address of that computer like
net use \\10.1.0.10\share <password> /user:domain\user
  •  
The1st

surya_ok wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 14:27

Lan A with IP 192.168.0.X and Lan B IP 10.1.0.X. In command prompt I can ping the Lan B from the Lan A. I can ping Lan A from Lan B.

1.You've got multihomed system

Quote:

But if I want to connect to the computer in Lan B from the computer in the Lan A or when I ping the computer name, it said that unknown host server.

2.Check your DNS which serves your internal LAN.

Quote:

From My network places I also cannot see other computer instead of my own Lan computer.

you'll need either to set up WINS server which will collect info from master browser of each subnet or use "host" file.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 22:55]

/Vladislav
Previous Topic: Couldn't send e-mail in MailServer 6.0.8
Next Topic: help for my vpn
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:22:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.