Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » PST importing
  •  
nick.kirby

Send a private message to this user
Hullo, I am trying to import the collective PST files of my group into Kerio, however there doesn't seem to be a way to do it.

Could someone describe a method/Application? I want to keep the file structure and all messages as they are.

Many thanks
  •  
peterj

1) Configure a PC to access Kerio using the KOC

Click File-Import & select your PST, you can then import to the same folder structure (those that don't exist will be created)

Don't know of a better way to do multiple PST's

There is a migration tool from exchange but not from PST files...
  •  
nick.kirby

Hullo there!

It worked perfectly, I don't know why I couldn't see it before.

Import ran overnight, took ages but worked fine until system ran out of disk space!

Many thanks,

Nick
  •  
The1st

nick.kirby wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 04:31

Hullo, I am trying to import the collective PST files of my group into Kerio, however there doesn't seem to be a way to do it.

Be careful.OL+KOC doesn't support some important functions of genuine OL. F.i. doesn't work full-text search. I have to roll back to PST files for users who really need to search information through all his messages. It is really puncture in KOC

/Vladislav
  •  
peterj

•  
sedell

You can try Lookout for Outlook. It takes a while to generate the initial indexes, but I find it works pretty well with the KOC for searching.

http://www.lookoutsoft.com/Lookout/lookoutinfo.html

Scott
Previous Topic: restrict webmail access to single domain
Next Topic: OL2003 lost the public contact list
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 09:10:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00396 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.