Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Statistics for older periods
  •  
kgb57

Send a private message to this user
Firewall V6 collects statistics for day / week / month. I can query them for the current periods. But I did not (yet) find a way to get the information for previos periods.

-) Is there a way to query statistics for previous periods, i.e. the last month ?

-) Is there a way to automatically export statistics either binary or in a textual way at predefined intervals or times, i.e. prior to resetting them automatiocally ?

-) Are statistic summaries logged in any log ?

-) Does someone have an idea to solve the question: "How much data has been transfered last month".

The only way to get the desired information (as far as I know) would be to check the statistics some minutes before midnight. Bute that not the job I want to do Smile .

Thanks for any help.
  •  
The1st

There are plenty of such programs. Try to type in any search system "Winroute log analyzer" and you'll get many links. Most popular programs are:
-ProxyInspector for Winroute
-WRSpy (WinRoute Spy)
-WinRoute Log Analyzer

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 10:57]

/Vladislav
  •  
kgb57

Thanks for the information. I've knew that external tools are available (but I did not yet perform an explicit search for them)

My primary question should have been: Is it possible to answer the question "What amount of data has been transfered during the last month" *without* additional products.

So I guess, that this is NOT possible with KFW 6 alone - without additional products.

Right ?

I think, this is a little bit surprising, as KFW already collects alle required data. Only the access to older data OR the (automatic) export prior to resetting the monthly / weekly / ... statistics seems to be missing.

Not a big problem. But maybe this could be used as an suggestion for newer versions ?

Thanks
  •  
FRiC

Unfortunately the Kerio admin console is quite lacking in features. It would've been so nice if there are more log display options. For example, I would like the interface statistics graph to be scrollable.

One other thing about the admin console that has always bugged me is that in the time settings page, it doesn't sort according to the time, but alphabetically. i.e. "23:00" comes before "8:00". Not to mention while setting the time, 12-hour format is used, but afterwards in the status display, 24-hour format is shown...
Previous Topic: Error WinRoute Driver in 6.11
Next Topic: New forum for Russians
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 13:46:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.