Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Statistics problem
  •  
zoro2084

Send a private message to this user
Traffic information on "Status / Hosts/User" window don't work for clients, Download and Upload Bytes are 0 and don't move.
How I can change this.

Thanks any helps.
  •  
feite

Check Advanced option / Quota/Statistics. Is the 'enable per user statistics' enabled or did you exclude an ip range?
  •  
zoro2084

No, I didn't exclude ip and "enable users statistics" its enable, Traffic Information work for firewall user, only for clients i've this problem.

Thanks
  •  
feite

Do you have the auto refresh enabled (right mouse click on the statistics window and select an update frequency).
  •  
The1st

Have you autorized users ? Is there statistic for "not logged in" ?

/Vladislav
  •  
zoro2084

Yes, there are statistics for "not logged in" users, but each user must be authenticated to use internet explorer.
The program see the connection from a particular user but counts him like "not logged in".
  •  
The1st

zoro2084 wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 14:49

Yes, there are statistics for "not logged in" users
here's your statistics Smile
Quote:

but each user must be authenticated to use internet explorer.
"user must be authenticated " or users are really autorized? Check it once again. I think that's the problem.

/Vladislav
  •  
zoro2084

I don't understand the difference, how I can "authorized" them?
With a specific rule in Traffic Policy?
  •  
The1st

You need to check if your user autorized by your rules. Simply Check it. In real time.

/Vladislav
  •  
feite

Check the HTTP URL policy. The policy rules there should not allow unauthorized access. Updates like kerio and windowsupdates could be done without autorisation.
  •  
zoro2084

I've only two active rules in "HTTP URL rules",the automatic updates for Windows and kerio.
Only these two rules allow unauthorized access.
I must add a specific rule for each group?

Thanks
  •  
zoro2084

I seen that the traffic for not logged in users is a very low value.
I don't believe that it's the traffic generated by client's user because after 10 minutes the value was only 15KB.
  •  
The1st

read user's manual to set HTTP policy (and may be other items) correctly. Now your FW isn't ready to put in operation.

/Vladislav
  •  
zoro2084

I've create new rules for http traffic on my LAN, I've also define different rules for traffic policy but statistics don't change, "Traffic Information" is always 0 for clients.
There are particular rules that I must add to solve this problem?

Thanks
  •  
Andrey S.

So did anyone solve this problem? Seems to be it exists when user (authorized through authentication page) connected without non-transparent proxy-server. Even if Winroute doesn't act as a NAT service, just routing packets - problems still exists.
Previous Topic: webserver behind KWF 6.0.11
Next Topic: Authentication doesn`t work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 12:17:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00518 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.