- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Version 6.0.9 - April 13, 2005
* new version of McAfee engine 4400
+ added support for Blackberry WebClient service
* added Received header to e-mail messages sent from WebMail or Entourage 2004 to users inside domain
* added logging of client IP address for unsuccessful authentication
- fixed locking of user mailbox in case of network failure or connection timeout on client side (the user couldn't login into his mailbox and sometimes blocked the delivery queue).
- improved checking of LDAP queries to KMS, LDAP server in KMS is read-only.
- fixed stability issues under heavy load on multi-processor RedHat Linux systems
- fixed several issues in the remote administration protocol
- changed SpamAssassin rules to avoid false-positive results for e-mails from Aol and Yahoo domain
- changed starting of KMS in KMS monitor on MacOS X. The limit of open files increased to avoid occasional 'too many open files' error.
- fixed possible hang or high CPU usage while viewing certain specific e-mail in WebMail
- fixed format of read receipts in non-English localization of WebMail interface
Changes in Kerio Outlook Connector
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version requires full installation!
- Changed: SP1 for Outlook 2003 is required.
- Added: Free/busy can use HTTPS protocol. Note: Trusted certificate of server has to be installed on client to use this.
- Added: KOC supports encryped messages (recieving/sending). Note: Read Outlook manual to know how to send encrypted messages.
- Added: Automatic update is able to use HTTPS.
- Added: Plaintext part of read/nonread report generated by KOC contains 'subject', 'to' and 'submit-time' of original message.
- Added: Support for 'Message disposition notifications'
- Added: Support for 'Delivery status notifications'
- Changed: Nondelivery report generated by KOC has PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS.MSGFLAG_UNSENT flag cleared.
- Changed: Read receipts from O2K are sent even if it can't be configured through "Tracking options" configuration page.
- Changed: Transport provider is redesigned, message sending operations should be more reliable
- Improved: Speed of loading of attachments
- Fixed: Unable to send meeting request with attachment to more than one user.
- Fixed: Message in outbox can't be opened or deleted before spooler starts submitting.
- Fixed: Can't accept or reject task in Outlook XP and 2003
- Fixed: Meeting accept mail displays "Location" field empty.
- Fixed: Slash signs in folder names causes error in KOC and new folder is not created.
- Fixed: Pictures included in HTML mails are not accessed in Sent Items folder.
- Fixed: Semicolon character in the name of attachment causes truncating of that name.
- Fixed: Sending fails when message is submitted from message stores other than KOC (Personal folders, ...)
- Fixed: Sending fails when message is submitted from 'non-outlook' environment (MS Word, ...)
- Fixed: Multiple emails are sent if Outlook (with same account) is running in two or more locations
- Fixed: Sending email sometimes generates "Unknown Error"
- Fixed: Outlook 2000/XP get stucked when you sent new email after some inactivity timeout
Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html
[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:27]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of