Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » No acces Read Mail Hotmail.com
  •  
maverick

Send a private message to this user
Hello Forum. I have installed Winroute 6,11, everything works correctly, single that when entering to hotmail.com I can sail but when login itself to read the mail this min. takes 1 to 2 min later shows the message "cannot be shown the asked for pagina" and I cannot access to read the mail. All I can accede and navergar correctly. the Politicas of I deal and with himself already verifies not to manage to solve this problem. help me pliss.
  •  
clipperman

I too have this problem.
Happens with some other log-in sites too.
Although the Settings have not changed, all I've done is update to 6.11
Any help would be great
Thanks
  •  
clipperman

I too have this problem, not just with hotmail but a few other sites.
Was working fine until upgrade.

Messenger does not work either now.

Help Please, the website problem is effecting work for around 20 users.

Thanks

Max
  •  
The1st

It seems that proxy in 6.0.11 has some bugs and some HTTP requests like HEAD/CONNECT.. doesn't work properly through non-transparent proxy.
Try ver. 6.1.1 (and get ready to meet wrong statistics there Smile)

/Vladislav
Previous Topic: strange records in HTTP logs
Next Topic: Can't receive mail from mail server behind winroute firewall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 03:04:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.