Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connecting to Open directory
  •  
millerdc

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I'm testing Kerio on a brand new install of MacOS X server 10.3.8. I have it running Open directory master. No custimizing at all just plain setup. I'm at the directory service screen and I'm not sure what to put in for the the "cn=" part of the username field. I tried "users" like the manual shows but when I select the Users portion of the config it says "LDAP server is not available".

Thanks.
  •  
millerdc

Bump.

Please help me! all I need to know is were my path is for the cn=.
  •  
sts.de.ko

hello,

we have the same configuration here in our company using kerio mail server and the open directory connector to connect to our ldap database on our xserve. i've spent a couple of hours to get the connector working (forget the kerio manual). but now it works fine. email me at "oecm at mac.com" for a step by step configuration.

ph.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 12:19]

Previous Topic: Feature Request
Next Topic: BIG BUG Dns & Kerio Outlook 6.09
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:34:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00339 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.