Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How can I set up Active Directory user login to WinRoute while loading user profile?
  •  
Sharkky

Send a private message to this user
WinRoute has a possibility to authorise users through NTLM. This possibility could be easily used
while browsing web with Internet Explorer. But authorisation could be also needed for other activites.
And not every user runs IE when he/she works with Internet. In my case, users are to login to WinRoute
to work with POP3 (for example) and a lot of them prefers Opera.

So I wish to make script which could authorise user in WinRoute. And run this script at domain user
startup.

And the question is: "How can I do this?"

May be there exists a command line program which can do the same as IE does?
Or there exists a library (at C++, java, VB... that doesn't matter) which can do an authorisation
through NTLM?

And may be I don't understand something and this is imposible to do that I want?

Anyway I will be glad to hear any comments!
Ilya.

PS: I have a related question published on this forum (could I ask you to help me there too Smile)
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=5569&star t=0&S=c86f5721ad34fc69c1942754230435d6
  •  
stoupajc

Hi, I want make this too, do you know any solution now?
Czech technical support dont know solution, how can I do it.

And sorry for my english Smile
Thanks

Jan Janecek
Network administrator
VOS a SPS, Jicin
http://www.vos-sps-jicin.cz
  •  
soukupl

Try google... Once I have found command line utility for fetching web page. This "program" used MSIE to load the URL (first param) and then fetch only text to text file (second param).
I hope, you can use this to auto-login users to KWF. Just set it to fetch "google.com" to windows temporary folder Very Happy

Ladislav Soukup
Previous Topic: SLOW PERFORMANCE *****AGAIN***** No one at kerio to respond to this ISSUE
Next Topic: Statistics - problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 09:14:21 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00357 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.