Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » web mail attachment size
  •  
buggs1a

Send a private message to this user
When will webmail be able to send whatever file size as attachments instead of the current 15-16mb limit?
  •  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

Well :-) in KMS 6.1. The limit will be configurable.

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
  •  
buggs1a

How do we know, have you read anything?
I also hope it is for pop too cus when I tried as a test sending a 41mb file via pop it said the limit of the server was 15 and so many bytes. so right around 16mb. Hopefully this will change soon.

Thank you for the reply.
  •  
bperkins

Well, I think pdousa would know since he's a Kerio Developer ;-) I'm sure he didn't have to read it somewhere.

BP
  •  
buggs1a

Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't see his Sig or whatever and it says he is a developer, sorry, lol, :)
Previous Topic: Windows 2003 SP1 stops KMS sending out emails?
Next Topic: Out of Office Response - Wish Item
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 19:10:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.