Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mail server crashing with Office 2000 SP3 using connector
  •  
modaly

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone else had this problem?! I have a client using Kerio Mailserver 6.0.9 and Office 2000 SP3 and when they open their inbox all is well until they try to scroll or go to another folder. Once another folder is attempted to be opened or they scroll the messages, Outlook crashes and the MailServer also crashes!!.

I have had to put them all on webmail for the time being which is causing grief for me and I have also noticed that the mail server has what appears to be a memory leak as sometimes the executionable on a 5 user network uses in excess of 300MB!.

Please help!
  •  
RPC_Admin

I have 3 machines With office 2000 and SP3, they are all running quite well. Did you switch to KOC 6.0.9 when you upgraded the server to 6.0.9?
  •  
modaly

Yes the KOC is the same version, however not an issue now as I have replaced it with MDaemon due to time constraints
Previous Topic: 6.0.9: 5 spontaneous KMS shutdowns in 2 days - without a trace in the logs!
Next Topic: Upgrading KMS server to Windows 2003 Server with SP1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 02:08:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.