Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Not sure what to do to fix this error
  •  
RPC_Admin

Send a private message to this user
I am getting the error:

[26/Apr/2005 00:04:46] localhost/Username/folder/metadata.pag is too big to fit into a backup file

this folder only has maybe 800 messages, no attachments, it shouldn't be large. I am trying to fix this. Any help would be great.
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user

You can delete the metadata.pag files, they will be recreated, from what I gather they hold search indexes & custom folder views.

Who know why they grow so inordinately large - It's not unusual for them to be several GB on small (but frequently accessed) mailboxes.

Perhaps someone from Kerio could explain..?
Previous Topic: Upgrading KMS server to Windows 2003 Server with SP1
Next Topic: LDAP Timeout error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 02:12:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.