Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » FTP Problem - Command denied by firewall
  •  
ps.nepali@gmail.com

Send a private message to this user
Hi ! can anyone help me !

I have FTP problems (Transfering files from and to the server).

I've already created follosing Traffic Policy:

Name : FTP > source : intra / local all > Destination : any > service : (FTP : 21) > Action : Enabled > Transaction (Have tried blank and Translate to IP …. Typical Settings)

Connection is stablished perfectly, i can browse the folders and navigate all the folders.
BUT when i transfer files (From & to ) the server i get the following error.

RETR style.css \\ (i.e. This is file being transfered)
451 Command denied by firewall
451 Command denied by firewall
PASV
606 no socket

Note: Version Used
Ftp Cleient (WS ftp & FileZilla)
KerioWinRoute (5.0.7)

Awaiting for the response
  •  
feite

Don't know much about version 5. But in version 6 there are FTP policy rules. Make sure there is a FTP policy rule that allows you to up/download. Enable the logging for the FTP policy rules and check the filterlog.
  •  
ps.nepali@gmail.com

FTP Policy as well has been enabled.
Since it didn't work. I've tried to do it manually something like this.

Name : FTP > source : intra / local all > Destination : any > service : (FTP : 21) > Action : Enabled > Transaction (Have tried blank and Translate to IP …. Typical Settings)

It's not working yet.

Sad Rolling Eyes
  •  
feite

You need two rules:

name: FTP firewall
source: firewall
dest: internet
service: ftp
translation: none
protocol inspector: default
logging: packets

name: FTP LAN
source: lan
dest: internet
service: ftp
translation: default outgoing
protocol inspector: default
logging: packets

Check the filterlog for packets logging. This should give you a clue about what is happening.
Previous Topic: How to upgrade and keep all seting ....??? from 4.2.5 to 6.0.8
Next Topic: Connection monitoring problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 01:50:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.