Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Dial on demand
  •  
jazu

Send a private message to this user
Hi people,
I'm trying to run KWF on PC with Windows XP installed.
It is connected to Internet through Wireles network adapter.
Everything works fine, every host in LAN cann access Internet.
But I can not get to dial VPN PPTP connection on demand.
It is possible to have default gateway and route certain packet to Internet (via wireles adapter) and some packets over VPN and dial it on demand?
If I dial this VPN manualy everything works fine, I have put some entries into routing table (no use default gateway on remote network on VPN) But if the VPN is not dialed, nothing happens! It does not dial automatically.

Second problem is, when the VPN is dialed. I can reach all subnets on the other side of VPN but... From a KWF PC everything works, from LAN some network traffics stuck in the mid of the communication.

Important:
I have programmed small TCP/IP server application. When I split TCP stream into small (1024 bytes ) packets and put delay about 50ms between packets, stream always reaches to and from PC clients (from inernet to NATed clients). But when I lower the delay to less then 50 ms, packets stuck somwhere on the PC runnig KWF. When For example, when I telnet to server in Internet, it works, (i thing because of that only small packets are sent to and from server in the Internet) PC running KWF is only 333 Amd/256M ram task manager does not show more than 20% CPU usage.

Can anyone help me?

Previous Topic: Total problem
Next Topic: VPN tunnel not stable
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:39:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.